Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2011

Learning Comes At All Times

I started this blog during my first course in my Certification for Instructional Design. I don't know if anyone really follows what I post, but it is amazing that 2 months later, I find that I just want to share everything that I find and I feel that blogging may be the best way. I have to say, this comes to me as a surprise...I never expected to like blogging, or feel the "need" to blog but alas here I am.

I am in my second course of Instructional Design and I find myself very heavily relying on change management in many of my analysis and deliverables. I am wondering how many other people out there are looking at change management as such a close partner in ID work? I can't seem to find the line that actually separates these two no matter how hard I try. Change management...something to consider as an alli to ID work...this will be explored more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment